Do the holidays feel different this year? I was talking to Blair about this last night. I feel like I'm just going through the motions this go around. Nothing is wrong, but it all feels...distant (complete with a tinny sound) + peculiar.
Anyway, I've been busy making things as I've been in a making mood. Here are the hair bow ties for any/all gal friends. I'm just giving 'em away if you would like one. Please let me know.
Anyway, I've been busy making things as I've been in a making mood. Here are the hair bow ties for any/all gal friends. I'm just giving 'em away if you would like one. Please let me know.
Blair + I made some salt dough ornaments, too. I'm going to try to paint some that look like Anasazi black + white pottery. Some of these are also available as giveaways:

ATM did his first linocut for our cards that we mailed this year. Even though our car port is on the other side of the house, this is pretty damn good otherwise. I forget how much fun linocut is. Happy Holidays from the 3519:

A mix of turquoise + gold:

I'd like to make these, but this may be a post-holiday project.
Photos from honestly...wtf blog












7 comments:
I love the ornaments! Smile. Don't smile. Smile.
That 'Colossal' stocking is disappointing.
ATM did a helluva job. He should keep doing them year round.
I LOVE your holiday card. We received ours- thank you so much! So sweet. So creative.
And... can I has hair bow? XO.
Nicole, absolutely you can have a hair bow. They can be used @ the neck, too. Wanted them to be useful at least two ways. Let me get a photo w more colors so you can better pick your style.
xx
AiLien
Thanks, AiLien! XO!
Ai Lien--might I have an AR state ornament w/ "Merry Christmas Y'all" on it? Thank you thank you thank you.
Yes ma'am! Thanks for your interest. Email me your mailing address!
xx
AiLien
amdraheim@gmail.com
Those ornaments look good! Can't wait to paint them!
Post a Comment